Tuesday 28 May 2013

UNDER STATEMENTS INC.

I was shocked when I read this and then I realised a few things...

It is an understatement and I believe it will be closer to 2 in 5 and desire the fact it does not state whether this is out of what exists today or not I will say this!

Secondly...ummm....does this not go and undermine in gargantuan fashion what George Osbourne and David Cameron have been saying for the longest time now?!

Exactly how long is George Osbourne's version of 'healing' going to take?

Why can't reporters go and ask him the obvious awkward question so he can give his obvious answer that everyone is talking Bullocks except him?!

Oh no...wait! I actually hate it when they do that as we get to find out jack shit and the reporters and news groups just end yup looking inept to out it mildly, lol.

Also let is say its true, how long will it be AFTER 2018 BEFORE WE GET THOSE ONE ON FIVE BACK OPEN SO IT ONLY LOOKS AS SHIT ON THE HIGH STREET AS IT DOES TODAY?! LMAO!

2020? 2022?! LATER?!?!

Damn might be drawing my pension before I make any money from the companies with billions now looking like they have been cheating me?! Lol.

Oh...wait! There won't BE ANY PENSIONS!! Lol. Well except theirs which will be millions our done only hundreds of thousands that they think they ate fully entitled to?! Lol.

Hmm still, I think I can avoid these catastrophes?!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment