Wednesday 1 May 2013

THE HOBBLED FOOT

Well cor blimey Guvnor?! Its lucky my money came through as not only was I overdue new does, well actually had not had the old ones that long, but walking across done playing fields me right foot felt all flappy and I looked down after hearing the noise and realised my right sure was learning to speak?!

So there I am in Sports Direct and I'm supposed to spend over £100 on the top Asics running shoes, well so physios kept telling me and those are 2005 prices, and I end up spending £35 and felt guilty that I spent that much.

Oddly I saw a pair of trainers for £58, Nike, that I had just seen several pairs of in the TK Maxx in Enfield Town for £60?! Exact same trainers and even nite annoyingly is the ticket on them in TK Maxx stated they were £160 or more?!

Good nothing is sacred and you really can't take any notice of special offers and half prices any longer. Even local Sainsburys had a huge banner stating clothing is half price which on reality was half a dozen school like sweaters and shirts for 7 year olds and that was about it?!

When are they going to realise its this lying and treating people like idiots that caused this mess on the first place?!

Only one faction if people are the true idiots the ones with too much money and power that thought too much of themselves as elk as thinking they were invincible who were three ones that lost all our money, lol.

Keep being idiots, keep thinking the answer is to lie and cheat the people and/or your customer base and we will stay right where we are for done time to come, lol.

Still at least I have new trainers and my cracking old rubber on my Marin Mountain Bike which had annoyingly had a fair few punctures if late also has a pair of get cheaply priced Continental Vapor tyres too. Should have been way over £40 but with postage only £26 for a pair.

More the last pair of tyres I bought were Schwalbe Racing Ralphs and cost £80 pair and not including postage lol.

EDIT: I FAILED TO NOTICE THIS DID NOT GET POSTED AND SINCE THEN DUE TO SCREW UP YET AGAIN BY RBS DIGITAL BANKING I'VE ONLY RECEIVED ON TYRE AND HAD TO ORDER THE OTHER...AGAIN?!

LMAO.


No comments:

Post a Comment