Thursday 2 May 2013

THE BLOG READING INVISIBLES

Well I will just put up a pictures that has a list of emails regarding likes and people following that suddenly STOPS out of the blue and even with four days offline  and another couple of days before I think to check so nigh on a week..

..NOT ONE SINGLE EMAIL REGARDING LIKES OR FOLLOWERS?!

I actually deleted a load of them to before realising it would be a good idea to keep them and list them just in case these numbers suddenly froze up or started going backwards like certain 'other' numbers, lol.

Just kind of appears odd to me that one minute likes are coming in may higher than I could have ever expected and way faster than this one and then ... BOOM, it stops.

Its like somewone switched the Internet off, lmao. I got more followers and likes in just a few weeks than I have on Blogger in eleven months?!

This appears even odder when you realise that I am talking about the figures for one blog on Wordpress and the combined numbers for 12 blogs on Blogger?!

Very strange sets of figures if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment