Thursday 4 April 2013

A BAD DAY YESTERDAY

Oh my word that must have been one of the worst days of my usual ailments I have ever had...EVER!

After going from a week of not being able to stay awake night before last I did not sleep at all. Annoyed by this and not wanting to stay in all day feeling like crap and being miserable all alone I decided to go out on my bike to catch the morning sunlight up at Lea Valley Park and get some wildlife on film and photo!

Also nearby there is a TK Maxx store and I was overdue a new jacket and thought I would get one more outdoor-sey and a little camouflage like but not ARMY camouflage I hate that!

Only I got up there too bloody early, it was also bitter bloody cold, the cloud cover not supposed to arrive until the afternoon suddenly appeared around 8am and the sunlight was gone?!

Added to the bitter cold was an even colder and quite strong northerly wind and I ended up on the grounds of the old ruins of Waltham Abbey itself where a very nice old gentleman walking his lurcher dog stopped and chatted for about an hour.

Eventually he was getting too cold, shook my hand made his farewells and off he went which I did not mind him keeping me busy as I had decided not to go n my nature hunt, it was too cold and the light was crap.

But then I realised I still had an hour and a half before TM Maxx opened?! So I convinced myself to have a very, VERY slow cycle INTO Lea Valley Park the entrance being immediately opposite TK Maxx.

I venture too far getting up near the goose hide before coming back. At the northern edge it seems to have gotten colder and stronger this bone chilling wind and several old pensioners on bikes complete with their grey hair greeted me good morning before then complaining about the bitter wind and temperature in April?!

Cycling back to Waltham Abbey I had realised I had done too much yet again and yet did not feel too bad when I entered to park and yet another reminder that I cannot do too much. I knew it would end on a bad day but what could I now do?

I have to live, you cannot live by sitting on your backside and regardless of what the politicians say that they can live on £55 per week thats an outright lie as I corrently cannot do it on £100 a week and am struglling to by the bits I need to improve the blogs on here to make money as well as my YouTube account that...

...I am beginning to realise I am being ripped off for and should have received my first payment MONTHS AGO?!

Hopefully after the 5th May and the 5th June have passed I will know for sure whether this is the case and as to how, why and WHO is doing it. The important point is I KNOW it is happening but cannot do much about that until more data comes in.

I got to TK Maxx and the two jackets I saw in the Enfield store were ... NOT THERE!! In fact as far as outdoor jackets go and the size of the place that had nothing under £150 I liked or would be of use to me. Though I should me receiving about that figure for my endeavours by now but am not and will not know when I will I can not spend that much money.

Now getting tired, angry and fatigued I left and I knew I was in pain from both my groin and a frozen shoulder I went into McDonalds to get a meal so I could take more painkillers.

I cycled to the Enfield Town TX Maxx store and wondered if I was going to make it. At one point the Heavy Duty D-LOCK I had purchased from Sainsbury's two weeks earlier had proved to be the same as another lock I had purchased from the same store the year before to be made of extremely sub-standard tools, materials and engineering when the holding bracket snapped clean off sending the big D-LOCK smashing into my left knee, leading me to swerve and almost crash, which could have then damaged both my expensive camera and binoculars, both work tools now!!

I could not believe it, tutted used several expletives out loud and then shouted "ehat a fucking world these people have turned it INTO!!!" got back on my bike and continued on. As I was approaching Enfield Town I was going in and out of consciousness on my bike but was relieved to get there. Locked it up, thereby giving my frozen should a bloody good rest. Bent over doubled and twisted my shoulders around to try and free up the tightened muscles, looked at people staring at me oddly and the cursed the fact I had left my walking stick behind, as I had not planned nor thought I would be out this long.

but right now I needed a drink and at least I was a lot closer to home now than I was earlier?! So I got the money I needed out of the ATM, crossed at the Pelican Crossing, bought a Root Beer and a Raisin & Biscuit Yorkie bar, took more painkillers and headed off to TK Maxx. Got in there and the coat I had decided to get on seeing it a week earlier I now realised was NOT suitable at all?! I was in pain at the time and rushing and had given it a quick look and at £30 thought it perfect but it had not enough pockets!! DAMN IT!!

I cycled the last couple miles home with nothing I went out the house for, still fighting a bitter wind, feeling cold in my nether regions despite using long Johns under DENIM JEANS?!

But what was REALLY DISCONCERTING was the fact that my eyes kept closing as I was riding and I was fighting to stay awake on the bike despite the bitterly biting cold wind and the masses of pain I was now experiencing?!

I had been fighting to stay awake as I did not want to sleep during the daytime and then be up all night. I thought I had left that problem behind but apparently not and when you have trouble being mobile for very long then burning enough energy to sleep becomes a pain in the fecking arse!

I managed somehow to get home and I do not recall much of what happened but I know for a fact that I did not get to see neither of the two Family Guy episodes nor the America Dad episodes despite me being on my bed LONG BEFORE they started?!

I woke up today at 1am and have now not gone out, but have a bug to get out as per ususal, because my landlord comes at 4pm for his rent and I need to give it to him.

Now I have made an appointment to see my GP but will not be until a WEEK after he gets back...

Ooh how bloody useful that is I just have a day of hell and I still have an inordinate wait for an appointment I made four days BEFORE my day of hell?!

Now when I see him I am now going to tell him straight about the pain and the help I have needed for sometime....ohh thinking this is a good order to catch him out actually. He WILL be negative (unless he has personally seen this blog of course) and say "there are none, there is nothing" which I will record and put on here of course. I will then get a little frustrated with him, as I am bound to. Then I will show him the Neurology letter and ask how the guy KNEW me before I even walked into his room?! Why dis he lie to me that Domperidone was the ONLY drug available for vomiting and dizziness?

Yup APRIL really will turn out to be revealing....not forgetting EXPLOSIVE!!

LMAO!

Happy Days!!

LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment