Wednesday 27 March 2013

THE REAL TRUTH

It had just dawned on me what is going on with those lying thieving bustards, lol.

Despite the fact I have spoken to then a dozen times by post, two dozen by email ends even three times over the phone, oops 6 times over the phone, I have now realised that my japes and jokes and estimations have been spot on.

It its hire I stated as they cannot put me on Universal Credit without giving the game away, lol.

I had forgotten completely that I had been secretly challenging them to place me on Universal Credit and not Personal Independent Payments end now realise, I forgot as I'm busy with other things that they can't put me on the former without assessing me, lol. 

They know I can't get to them and so desperate to save money and impress their evil bosses that they are pulling the same stunts as last time!!

But I recorded you,  you bloody morons lol, by God man at least have done intelligence if your going to concot dastardly plans, lol.

It really makes no difference whatsoever and I ask prepared to go that EXTRA MILE just others would not...

...or rather I CAN'T GO that extra mile age that its the point of it all.

Legally you cannot stop my money and yet you did lol.

LEGALLY YOU CANNOT JUST STOP SOMEONE'S MONEY AND YET YOU DID!?!

You did not replace it with something else...you STOPPED IT.

IF YOU STOPPED FEEDING A START DID THEIR WOULD BE AN OUTCRY.

Right OK then .... I know EXACTLY HOW TO PLAY MY NEXT CARD LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment