Tuesday 5 March 2013

OYSTER CARD IS £5 & A NON-REFUNDABLE REFUNDABLE

On way home and in a little pain, makes a change, I say to a girl in the store...

ME: Oh  lost my Oyster Card and need a new one, please?

GIRL: (Without even REACHING for the Oyster Card) That is £5.00

ME: WHAT?!

GIRL: ITS £5.00 NOW (still not even reaching for it)

ME: YOUR JOKING?! WHY?

GIRL: ITS A DEPOSIT!

ME: OH SO YOU GET IT BACK WHATS THE POINT OF THAT?!

GIRL: OH YOU DONT GET IT BACK?

ME: WHAT?

GIRL: YOU DONT GET IT BACK!

ME: WELL ITS NOT A DEPOSIT THEN IS IT?! I WILL LEAVE IT THANKS!

I got the distinct impression she KNEW I would NOT PAY the £5.00?!?!

I then wondered of this was a recent crafty and greedy trick like everything else before it and people have been refusing to pay £5.00?!

Or possibly it was just this ONE STORE doing something illegal and i now have to go and look on-line to see if what she said was actually true or not?!

£5.00?! Sod that it is cheaper for me to pay and get a Bus Pass tomorrow, or maybe they have stopped those too so your forced to pay £5.00 for a piece of plastic?!

Funny is it not as the same bits of plastic with sim-cards attached are bloody everywhere?!

Given away free of for £1.00!!

If these Oysters do turn out to be £5.00 i am going to send one hell of an email!!

If it turns out they do not so paper based Bus Passes any more too I am going to send an extremely insulting email that will be regarded as highly offensive!!

For those that do not live in London the Oyster Card is the new way to pay for your bus and train fares, and it seems the executive parties too now!!

WITH an Oyster the price of a bus journey is £1.35, which has very craftily crept up since the 80p it was when introduced.

Without one a single bus journey, even just TWO STOPS, is £2.40 and I do believe that even a CAB could turn out to be cheaper on occasion?!

So they rip off people visiting London too whether from overseas or the rest of the UK?!

What a bloody laughing stock they have made this country! My God I would hive my head in shame I really would! LMAO!!!

I would dearly love to meet the person responsible for this charge?! I REALLY WOULD!!

EDIT: YES IT IS £5.00 AND CLEARLY SAYS REFUNDABLE BUT AI AM TOLD YOU DO NOT GET IT BACK, NO ONE DOES?!

WHY £5.00 DEPOSIT THAT THEY, OR CLAIM TO GIVE YOU BACK?! WHAT DO THEY THINK YOUR GOING TO DO?!?!

SCREENSHOT...


No comments:

Post a Comment