Sunday 31 March 2013

GET ME TO THE CHURCHES ON TIME

Well here was the bigger shock for me...rival religious churches actually getting together to do something good?!

Stunning!!

Sort if thing I was hoping to hear, but some time ago now, and just pleased this sort of thing had started to happen....albeit at the eleventh hour.

Better late than never. A sign for me there are people out there with intelligence as scientifically, sort you four churches lol, you cannot say people are bone idle and lazy because we naturally want to...

...oh no wait. There were some they are the ones that over it get to super sizes confine for times in a week I get to LIVE ON and cost a bloody fortune for Nurses, Doctors and Councils to cater, ohh bad pun, for!!

MrMen's Mr Topsy Turvey must be turning in his grave over me, lol.

Proof positive that politicians and bureaucrats have their says numbered along with other goat head wearing morons that own some pretty nasty companies. Lol.

I am suddenly think of an album cover to one of my favourite, since a young boy (watch out for that post in a free Weeks), rock albums and one of the greatest of all time.

Pink Floyd's The Wall.

The COVER...I SAID, LMAO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment