Tuesday 26 March 2013

EON COMPLAIN ABOUT LANGUAGE

Well nothing less than I expected as I get it from everyone.

I do like to get angry when people do NOT listen!!

You see and for me, no in REALITY...

Not giving people the chance to answer along with...

Not listening despite repeated statements to the effect...

...is way, WAY above bad language.

Throw in the fact that they are rip off bastards and well....

Plus I am PRETTY sure that what I typed was...

F#$&! OFF!

Which insinuates bad language and is indeed NOT bad language...

...but then I have been so ill I cannot say for certainty I did not send off another email via THEIR WEBSITE as you can never reply to these people.

You know they all come onto the Internet and think they rule the bloody roost?! Yes well before you companies poisoned the Internet with your lame and greedy attitudes their WAS such a thing as BAD NETIQUETTE!! LOL...

LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment