Wednesday 27 March 2013

DIZZYING HEIGHTS OF DOOM WHILE I QUAKE

Well just thought I would put this in here before I forgot and while I was thinking about it.

I am currently downloading Windows 7 ISO (OS Image I will not go into right now) because Microsoft and namely Steve Ballmer is a bunch of things I do not want to repeat on here?!

Rip offs for one and anti competetive more than they ever have been for two and that is putting it mildly.

So after PAYING for a copy of Windows 7 I am now having to download it for the second time despite have a screwed up copy in a partition on my hard drive.

The goal is to currently put Widows back on on a smaller drive and to do one thing and one thing only, play the games I love because the long overdue return of a Linux Operating System....think Apple's MAC OS on a PC...does not run the games I love. Hmm come to think of it and though Valve has recently released their Steam Client for Linux I hve to wonder which of my games you can run on an Apple Mac and if so then WHY are they NOT on Linux? They are very similar Operating Systems and next to Windows they alomst appear as identical twins?! So why.... I digress.

The point to this post was that it has been a couple of weeks since I played either of Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas or indeed my now favourite game, same development house. Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion?!

I was also thinking about this dizzying feeling I have experienced a great deal of lately and the fact it put me in hospital. So while I was thinking of Skyrim I was then thinking about the dizziness when I remembered I have been feeling dizzy at time while playing Skyrim and a few other games?!

Now here is the funny thing and this is not the first time this has happened but it is the worst time this has happened. I also have not played any 3D games since the hospital visit and it suddenly occurred to me I may not be able to play at all?!?!

Ballacks!!!

That is annoying but I do have these pills, of which I had to take 15mg yesterday just t get to the GP surgery?!

Right the first time this happened with a computer was a long time ago with two games and one was, I think, Doom II and the other was Heretic. Hmm or was it Quake? Well anyway it was PRIOR to Quake 3 by some time. It was when I first installed a Voodoo 3DFX Graphics card!

Oddly enough I also get travel sick and sea sick?!

Exclamation mark and question mark?! LMAO well I put those because with all of these things I have realised that these behave just like it is doing today and just how my aches and pains do, INTERMITTENTLY?!

SOO WHAT WEEEE HAVE HEEEERE IS A FAILUUUUURE TO COMMUUNNNNNNICATE?!

LOL!

This is quite literally, despite me stealing...ahem borrowing that lone from cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman but as far as my nerve responses go and as far as the NHS listens or speaks to their own members of staff or each other!

Of course this dizziness which drove me to distraction when it first occurred would have been around...1998 give or take a year or two. So PRIOR to my feet playing up and PRIOR to my Restless Leg Syndrome occurring...I think, lol.

As far as I remember my RLS occurred when I lived in Bristol during my last year of my degree so around 1999 to 2000. The Plantar fasciitis occurred in 2000-2001 and the dizziness from playiing 3D games occurred around 1998.

Three things not only all linked but occured all within two to three years, or at least NOTICED during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment