Saturday 9 March 2013

A KICK TO THE GROIN

Well that is worrying!

Went out to my friends store on my mountain bike where i have been bumping into a friend who died recently. He has asked if I was going to pop round so I did and while there bumped into a fair few mutual friends and acquaintances. Some had been told what had happened and some had not.

I had requested that my mobile phone number be text to my friends daughter if nothing else but to give her some comfort in the knowledge that there is someone out there she can turn to if she feels the need to. Having lost both parents now in only 18 months and with no siblings I could not even beging to imagine how she may feel right now.

I just hope and pray she copes ... well enough to get through it.

On the way there I had a pain in the right side of my groin which in itself is nothing unusual except for the fact that it only occurs normally while walking and that it is not only more severe than it has even been before but by QUITE SOME MARGIN!!

This is extremely worrying for me that I have 'done something' although I say I but really it is not down to me if something has gone wrong but down to the NHS and the DWP. The fact that what was repaired can cause Gangrene and that is this occurs then you have to have your entire GROIN REMOVED SURGICALLY is not at all...APPEALING!!!

So I think that I had better make an appointment WITH the GP for SOMETHING ELSE that has come back to haunt me, basically because I KEEP DOING THINGS I SHOULD NOT because I have had no help whatsoever to relieve this pain or avoid it by getting enough to live on so that I do not have to do 6 journeys to get my shopping and walk home with it tanked up on painkillers...

Only way around this are via the following methods...

1) Have my shopping delivered
[No Supermarket is CAPABLE and failed to deliver MILK stating they were and I QUOTE "OUT" plus you PAY for the privilege]

2) Be a Freedom Pass Holder
[TURNED DOWN THREE TIMES BY ENFIELD COUNCIL AND FROM APRIL GIVING THEM £10 PER WEEK FOR COUNCIL TAX?!]

3) Have someone do it for me or take me there
[LIKE WHO?!]

4) Have a car so that I am not carrying this weight and doing so many trips to get it home?!
[DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH]

But as I first had...

1) Freedom Pass renewal REFUSED

2) Disbibility Living Allowance taken away and forced to pay £750 BACK TO THEM?!

3) Assaulted and defrauded out of £4,000 by a Local Council and Bailiffs (Parking Ticket)

4) About to lose £20 to £25 per week from Incapacity Benefit and last but not least...

5) Now have to PAY £20 a fortnight in COUNCIL TAX?!?!

So in reality and in 5 years I have gone from having 

£230 per week to live on  (probably should have been £300)

to having...

£60 appx after April 2013 ...

That is a REDUCTION OF 75% there abouts and this does NOT FACTOR IN...
[Media should have pointed this out fecking MONTHS AGO and asked government which of THAT LOT or private company owners and BANKERS have lost 75%?!?!]

Paying for overpriced Buses and Trains...

Paying Council Tax?!?!

Of course anything happens to me then this is all here and my family and friends all know about it as does everyone that is capable of doing anything about it.

SO BEFORE YOU CONSIDER ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL THIS BLOG IS INTENDED TO DO YOU SEE THE ENTIRE THING IS ONE GIANT TRAP!!

LMAO!!

THE LONGER THINGS TAKE, THE LONGER IT IS IGNORED THE WORSE IT GETS...FOR THEM!!

So rule number one...

Martin always has TRAPS WITHIN TRAPS!!

Also if you intend doing a great many of the same things on one person, try not to do it on someone for more intelligent than YOU ARE!

Because you MIGHT think YOU HAVE GOT AWAY WITH IT but trust me it only SEEMS that way!

If you think ignoring it or even MEDDLING with things or numbers and that it will only eventually go away then you really or deluding yourself and buying into your own HYPE!

LMAO!

Around May 2013 and when the new changes are beginning to bite a great many people will be searching on line and will be drawn to this blog and there are already a fair few I can tell you that. So it will suddenly spike upwards at a fantastic rate...

...and then people will realise I have tried to change things for the better and avoid the pitfalls for the longest time and no one took any notice as they do/did not care.

But people with NO MORALS suddenly develop them when bad things happen to them, I have learnt this from years of experience. Only many bad things have happened to people already and it will get a great deal worse throughout the rest of 2013.

This will highlight every single industry and how fecked up each one is as well as how and more importantly WHY all because a tiny portion of people took the piss and got over confident in paying themsleves too much money and who cares because the Biritish Public's hard earned taxes will just be handed over to them while they continue to over pay themselves for doing an incompetent job because 'well they will just go to OTHER countries and I have paid way over the top for doing an incompetent job'?!

Oh no because there are a whole list of countries with banks that were not affected by the crisis?!

You fekcing morons!! LOL!

If nothing else I have been absolutely amazed to the point of stomach churning at the utter drivel that comes out of the mouths of these people that get this money as I did not realise you could be THAT incompetent and yet earn those kinds of salaries?!

God I made one hell of a mistake as I did a BSc Single Honours Degree in Applied Computing and I should have studied BANKING?! LMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment