Sunday 3 February 2013

NHS: DENTIST SCAM

Further to my recent statements I was never told ONCE that I had peridiodontal disease and neither was I told to use the following...

Curasept Periodontal Gel...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Curasept-Periodontal-Gel-0-5%25-30ml/dp/B0025B0YTY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359890507&sr=8-1


or even a toothpaste I found for it I believe by the same company!


Instead I was left in the dark and then given the option of paying out up to £200 to continue the free treatment!

I had planned to buy the gel in a few days but what with the unexpected cancelling of my Incapacity Benefit and with NO VALID REASONS WHATSOEVER as well as informing me TWO DAYS AFTER CANCELLING it now turns out I will not be purchasing this gel until further notice.

LMFAO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment