Tuesday 26 February 2013

EMAIL FROM NIKON JAPAN

Right I have emailed both Argos and Nikon UK and explained that I am well aware that I have been lied to and have told Argos I will speak to Nikon HQ in Japan!

I have also requested the email address of Nikon HQ Japan from Nikon UK but since then I managed to find a way to email them anyway...

...so will be interesting to see if Nikon UK refuse to provide the email, lol.

Below is an email from Nikon Japan to state they have RECEIVED my EMAIL.

As I stated before folly and stupid to hide email addresses there is always a way to find out, ;)

I still refuse to believe that Nikon themselves would knowingly be behind something like this and do strongly think, as if this blog has not shown this many posts before now, that it is just more conjuring tricks going on in the UK to lie, trick and deceive us!!

Please God, NOT NIKON?!?! :(

Also on my Argos Receipt is states I could receive £1,000 for telling them about my experiences?!

What do you think my chances are?! LMAO!!

Anyway here is the initial reply from Nikon Japan in a screenshot...


OOPS HMM MAYBE I SHOULD PUT THE EMAILS I SENT TO NIKON UK TOO?!

LMAO...





No comments:

Post a Comment