Thursday 14 February 2013

ECHOES OF THE MONOLOGUES

Well here is a little idea i came up with...

WINK-WINK!!

Now this kind works both ways and is hard for some to find using search terms in search engines like... well GOOGLE! LMAO!

It will tell people about this blog and I thought it would be interesting if the people that come on here might want to hear me speak about this stuff instead of just reading it!

So what I did is I made a couple of Videos that appear to be reviewing PC Games with me playing them but I do this lame monologue piece that was interrupted and ended up in a couple of parts.

No, no video log either, a fate was than death having to look at me too!! LOL!!

So I have started to do little helpful videos and have placed them on my YouTube account and I have put a fair few up in the last couple of weeks. I have a fair few more to go up to over the next 3 or 4 days and am making new ones all the time will finding ways to improve them.

They are all in 1080p as its a bit...iffy to do them.

So if you want to hear me rattle on in two 20 minute segments to make a change from reading what I type than by all means go and have a listen.

PART ONE...



PART TWO...


No comments:

Post a Comment