Friday 1 February 2013

DWP CANCELLED INCAPACITY BENEFIT YESERDAY

Well OK this arrived this morning and so I guess I will have to warn about something and let a small cat out of the bag...

So I am reading a letter on the 1st February 2013 that states that I am not going to get paid from the 30th January 2013?! The three days grace I mentioned above is I have 3 working days until I am due to be paid next.

As you will note from this blog there are dozens of correspondences I sent them and tearing them a new arsehole because they deliberately wanted me to travel ten miles at the crack of dawn in the rush hour to be tested for both DLA and this ESA thing and that I told them I could not.

Another thing is that I have never been able to use the existence of this blog against the public offices comitting these crimes and using this trickery as the longer it stayed here it helped people...

...though as I have now given the address of this blog to an MP I do not trust based on what others told me the chances are it will not be long before I get attacked to have it taken down.

Also Imight has well use it while I can so I am going to write to them and post it today and giving them this address and giving them fair warning now...

...that if on Wednesday my money is not in my account I can assure them of this... I will walk into my local Job Centre and I will NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE MONEY IS IN MY ACCOUNT...

...if you wankers are reading this I suggest you get in more security guards than you have as they will NOT BE ENOUGH!

YOu have had fair warning and though I was expecting to get arrested and jailed at some point, if I could not get the blind to open their eyes, it is about 8 months earlier than I expected it to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment