Wednesday 5 December 2012

TO AAD VISITORS

Well I thought I would put this in here as I just posted up on the AAD site as requested by Pooky.

All this information is free for you to use if it would be a benefit to you or someone that you know, be it a friend, family member or other.

It is purely to help others to see the tricks...

Consider an Illusionist, or Magician, who fools you with slight of hand and other techniques...

...ONCE YOU KNOW THE SECRETS THEY STOP BEING ILLUSIONS!!!

That IS the purpose of this blog!!

As for money well I think you would find that if I put as much focus on my other 11 blogs then I would already be getting an income, albeit tiny. They ALL have a global appeal and mention things that link to ads but this one does not and primarily for the UK public.

I think the rest you can work out for yourselves. ;)

3 comments:

  1. In a good way I hope.

    Is that Niddy? That is what I'm told you prefer to be called, lol.

    As long as the blog is helpful then in happy, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just need to take time with it, see key points and documents and eventually it sil comes together.

    This is the effect it had on most. It works when enough people have read it all...err think I explained that lol.

    ReplyDelete