Sunday 30 December 2012

GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL FAIL TO RESPOND ABOUT ATOS SO CALLED DOCTORS

I was chatting in the Facebook Group for Disabled people,

Disabled vs the UK government Cuts & ATOS(WCA),

when I suddenly remembered something and that is that I put a series of questions to the General Medical Council mainly demanding to know their stance on the so-called Doctors employed by Atos and the DWP and though they initially stated they would get back to me...

..they have FAILED TO DO SO!

Now there is only one reason why a body such as theirs, supposedly making sure of the standards of excellence in the world of Medicine in the UK, fails to respond to  simple question like that or indeed provides a very simple answer...

...they had BLIND EYES that TURN!

LMAO

Now this is why I ask the questions, provided that I or someone else very kindly puts the idea inside my head for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment