Sunday 16 December 2012

FOR ANY DECENT SOLICITOR VISITORS

It seems that the exercises that have been insisted upon and forced upon me despite my aversions and disagreements have been....

MAKING MY FEET, KNEE, LEG CONDITIONS WORSE!!!

The also failed to realise that my Restless Leg Syndrome is part and parcel of my problems?!?!

So if any decent solicitors read this bumpf well ... I do not have one but plan on contacting one ... or several in the new year.

If any of this interests you and you can save me from sending off myriads of emails then by all means contact me or leave a message on here?!

As for the above will I am TRYING to stick to no posts until after 25th December and I WILL post details about it all and many others and am typing them out in word documents until Christmas is over, well at least Boxing Day at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment