Tuesday 4 December 2012

Consumer Action Group Row Part TWO: Moderated POST

What I POSTED!!! LMAO!!!

Copy and paste of my second attempted post that has also been moderated, but does not matter if it fails to post, this one is for them!!

HEHEHE!!!

"""

[SIZE="6"][SIZE="6"][SIZE="7"]

NANNY STATE? WHAT DOES THAT SOUND LIKE?

No? Nothing?! OK...

DRACONIAN RULES?? (no where on the Internet in 15 years have I seen rules this stupid!)

UNABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES?? (any innocent and NORMAL people would)

UNABLE TO DESIGN A DECENT WEBSITE?! (I have never seen one this bad in 15 years and yes that is 15 years!)

DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEY JUST DELETED DATA WILLY NILLY THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM SO BLOODY NAIVE?! (Oh pattern emerging here?!)

BUT THINK THEY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS?!(oh now even the most naive must be realising now)

LORDING IT OVER THE PUBLIC?! (BOOM-BOOM!!)

Oh by the way, as you are now craftily not allowing my posts and sending straight to be moderated, umm in my OWN THREAD I MIGHT ADD, I should tell you this. That was a trap and you fell straight into it?! So naive.

Oh and I should also let you know the following....

Everything I ever posted and everything that anyone EVER posted in ANY thread I started or was part of and ANY private emails I received as well as those from people working for the bailiffs I was attempting to get legal representation for?!

Oh well I have copies of it all, including screen-shots.

You know when someone tells you they have 25GB of data and before the arrogance and ignorance shines through like you are beyond reproach then just maybe you might have asked yourselves what it was in all that data and when I had on my blog before you went and advertised yourselves for what you really are?!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

So easy, taking candy from a baby is positively excruciatingly more difficult to achieve and I say that as I did not know you would fall for it so quickly, really I did not and thought I would have a longer struggle on my hands over this site.

Tsk-task disappointing I was expecting a challenge?!

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

:violin: I will just play the violin while this FAT LADY SINGS!!

"""

No comments:

Post a Comment