Tuesday 13 November 2012

THE GRAND DOMINO EFFECT

So it emerges that the energy companies are fixing prices?!

Why am I not surprised and unlike the Americans who it now turns out have been and by far the biggest culprits at rinsing this country dry of capital this one I should have foreseen long ago but only half expected it! Well I cannot keep on top of everyone and many times these just have to be best guesses.

I am livid about this more than I would have thought but likely because I had not give it much thought!

So whistle-blowers are indeed making a comeback and it is about time, no doubt that the conscience of these individuals will and likely have led to riches and rightly so for doing the right thing! Or at least I hope so...

...but like I said to my, now, previous Dentist when he said I would get a medal and a reward is that you are not praised nor given titles or medals for doing 'the right thing; in this country and when they do they tend to be token gestures. Nothing more. A smoke-screen to make it look like they want the public to think they honour the right thing. But in all my endeavours I have not even had a 'thank you' and this has gone exactly how I said it would to him and that was over a year ago?!?!

I said 'Hadi...the trouble is there is no one you can trust, I have not seen any proof of trustworthy organisations and very little in people and this includes the News Media one and all!' Since then I sent, LITERALLY, a dozen packages off to different News Groups and not one even let me know they received them?! NOT ONE!

If they are reading this well here is some food for thought ... I stood in a queue with between 6 and 10 packages a time! If there was a single one of you that could be trusted then why would I do that?!

Now that you realise this I am going to repeat myself as you would have gone for the obvious and of course you are most obviously right. But like so many before you you have missed the most important element so I will ask you News Media again...

WHY DID I DO THAT?! WHY SEND TWO DOZEN IN TWO WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A FLURRY OF EMAILS?!...

WHY DID I DO THAT?!

Oh boy oh boy. That answer is going to be so funny to divulge it really is... another lesson in intelligence and the dangers of delusions of grandeur!!!

Oh deary me!!

LMAO!!!

I am still not finished just yet that IS the funniest part of all this, LOL?!

No comments:

Post a Comment