Wednesday 28 November 2012

NHS LETTER: THORACIC MRI WILL GO ATOS DWP

Well here it is and just as I was about to leave the house!

So while I was waiting for my pills to take effect and before taking my second lot and leaving I scanned it, edited it and thought I would post it up on here.

Conversation with my daughter over court actions will come up at some point, provided the recording came out OK as I used a different method this time using the laptop instead of Android phone apps?!

I will let the DWP and Atos sweat for a week before sending them both THIS and the Bio-Mechanical Division letter!

That is of course provided they are not already scouring this blog but if they have found out about it they are staying suspiciously, well not to me at any rate, quiet about it. LMAO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment