Wednesday 24 October 2012

GOOGLE!! JUST TO BE VERY CLEAR!!

1- It was NOT SPAM
2- It was NOT OFF TOPIC and it was LIKE MINDED PEOPLE I CONTACTED
3- IT WAS NOT COMMERCIAL AS I COULD NOT MAKE MONEY FROM IT!!

TIP: Your ALGORITHMS lave a great deal to be desired and I have NEVER EVER in 15 years of using the Internet been banned from anything at all!! So what does this say about your algorithms?

But if you had an email address, one single ... solitary ... email address I could have explained that!
If you had taken time to look at the TITLE alone and of what the people I posted to where stating you would have seen I was contacting LIKE MINDED PEOPLE!

But thanks for the accusations I cannot defend myself from, and the banning I cannot do anything about!

CHEERS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment