Saturday 29 September 2012

PREVIEW: POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND

I was preparing my first of a series of posts concerning the Final Subject I mentioned I was about to cover over the next couple of weeks.

While typing it out in a Word document it occurred to be that it would be wise to first stress a few points due to the nature of what went on.

Now as many other things were going on at the same time I skirted over these briefly as they are not the really key points towards convincing the readers and also would just make it very long.

Now the points I will now list MUST be kept in mind..

I have not been arrested for wasting anyone's time...

I have not been arrested for LYING about this ...

I have not been locked up in a straight jacket and labelled as crazy!

Now what took place happened as I described it, though I did realise I had got something in the wrong order so had to cut and paste and hope it is now in the right order.

ALSO THIS IS A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF KEY POINTS

Also remember that my data likely is around 27GB and definitely over 25GB and I can assure you that what I have placed on here is not even CLOSE to half of it. Many important things have merely been forgotten or I had so many files on certain important dates the latter of which I cannot recall.

Also remember the media were sent a great deal of all this too.

What has been going on behind the scenes I have NO IDEA. Though I can hazard some guesses?!

My next post will now be a quick run through of this final subject.... then a series of posts about key points and research and information from experts without letting on what it was about, though a guy in the local Maplin pretty much guessed?! Smart guy and his name is Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment