Monday 24 September 2012

JOURNALISTS & NEWS MEDIA PART TWO

SCREENSHOTS OF EMAILS SENT TO NEWS MEDIA

Now  few screenshots to BACK-UP my previous post regarding who I contacted and hopefully WHEN?!

LOL.

Here is a selection of screens shots regarding who I contacted regarding the subject matters OF THIS BLOG and by that I mean ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE ONE I HAVE NOT EXPLAINED IN DETAIL...YET!!



The Observer




The Independent




Daily Express




Daily Mail




The Guardian




The Mirror




The Telegraph




Metro




Morning Star




Can not find a way to pull up others due to shortened names I fail to recall lol





TV NEWS

ITV



SKY NEWS



CHANNEL 4


Nothing, nada, zip, zilch in the way of correspondence, phone calls nor letters from ANY of the above!


No comments:

Post a Comment